1. Light weight, heat insulation, heat preservation, moisture protection, flame retardance, acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, bacteria resistance and cleaning convenience.
2. High stability and good dielectric property, durability, ageing resistance and easy welding and bonding.
3. Strong bending strength and impact toughness, high extensibility in case of breakage.
4. Smooth surface, bright color, high decorative property and wide decoration application.
5. Simple construction process and convenient installation.
PVC decorative board has characteristics of small weight, heat insulation, heat preservation, moisture protection, flame retardance and easy construction. With various specifications, colors and patterns, the product is extremely rich in decorative property. The product can be applied to the decoration of interior walls and ceilings of rooms, which is one of the decorative materials having the widest application among plastic materials.
PVC decorative products mainly include:
PVC monochromatic-film decorative boards, PVC cabin internal decorative boards, PVC marble-like plastic decorative boards, PVC wood-grain decorative boards, etc.
Advantages of PVC decorative material:
PVC decorative material has stable quality, pure color and rich pressed grain.
PVC decorative material has main technical properties such as batch chromatic aberration, flatness and color fastness better than those of domestic similar products.
PVC decorative material is applicable to:
1) Boards for sound boxes, gift boxes, furniture and other products.
2) Boards for cupboards, door panels, sanitary fittings and other products.
3) Boards for indoor walls, toilet walls, kitchen walls, etc.